Laetistyle, The Firm
Laetistyle was established in december 1995 by the French/ Israeli designer, Laetitia LEVY.
Ms Levy obtained her D.U.T, diploma in Business Management and Administration at the Institute of Technology University of Paris.
She also received with distinction her bachelor of Industrial design at the School of Industrial Design, Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada.
Laetistyle both represents Laetistyle Design Studio and also designs and manufactures its owns products Line (Laetistyle Designs)
Laetistyle Design Studio
The Laetistyle Design Studio subcontracts design projects for companies and investors.
The work can be undertaken at any of the following pre-fabrication phases:
Market evaluation, ergonomic design, product research and development, and product definition and solution.
L.D.S. designs products for a variety of markets, in each case taking into consideration market size, needs and expectations. Markets can differ in their product criteria for quantity and visual language.
Other activity includes attending exhibitions, Interior Design, designing packaging, brochures, furniture accessories, restaurant supplies and sculptural table central pieces etc…
Laetistyle Design offers a proprietary collection of hand made quality finished objects .
The line is distinguished not only by its decorative features, but also by its quality, functionality and purity.
Since it was founded, Laetistyle has excelled in :
- Products Design Development : LD currently offers over 150 designs on the market
- Design awards and recognitions: Multiple magazine articles have been written about Laetistyle Design Products.
- Some of the items have been featured on TV show (Canal + Bonaldi, 1997)
- LD products has won the Packaging Award, Bronze Metal
- Commercial attractiveness : LD supplies with its creations
- hotels (Hilton , Sheraton, Meridien) , restaurants and exclusive stores (flower stores, wine and gourmet, cigars and man products, gift stores) (such as Davidoff of Geneva on Madisson av, UN boutiques, Rotem, Bauhaus Centre TA,…), .Museum stores (Tel-Aviv Museum, Jewish Museum of Paris and London) As well as Karlstadt (Germany), Birchgroove (England), Maison Cap, la Samaritaine,.(France) and enterprise gifts for TV5MONDE broadcast, Different Cultural French Institutes, Wafabank, Reuters, Hilton…), Royal Golf Rabat (Moroco)
Laetistyle Design has successfully participated to the International exhibition of "Maison et Objet" in Paris (France) in 1997,1998, 2000 and 2001 and exhibited at the "Carrefour des Arts" in Rabat in Morocco in 1999, to the BNF of the National Library of Franšois Mitterand (2001), …
For any further information contact Laetitia LÚvy: 00 972 54 546 23 73 ou 00 972 3 524 57 23
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
www.laetistyle.com or www.laetistyle.com/judaica